Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Seems odd ...

... to be sending thoughts into the wide world. After all no-one asked for them, no-one may read them but nevertheless, here they are.

Inspired by my old friend and colleague, Paul (see http://pastapaulie.wordpress.com/) who has been maintaining an excellent stream-of-consciousness blog following a heroic decision to move to Italy.

I suspect that if I keep this up, it will contain more links to other, cleverer, peoples’ work than original ideas, but we’ll see.

In any case, thanks for stopping by.

Word of introduction. I am based in Maryland, USA and am a joint US/UK citizen, having moved to the US in 1997 after 20-odd years in London and 21 years in my birthplace, Glasgow, Scotland. My wife Sheila and I have a wonderful daughter who is currently in London on a study abroad program of Boston University where she is a senior.

2 comments:

fpb said...

hey b

welcome to the world of blogging (say goodbye to a social life) and thank you for the kind words.

we've been away and have only just noticed the link on my site to 'beemac'. nice looking site b. will keep checking in and referring folks to you.

love to S
pp

MIA said...

You have so many interesting things to write about! Can't wait until you start writing about it!